Tuesday, November 02, 2010
If I have to go to this website to get ideas for my blog do you think it means I shouldn't be trying to write one?
We are moving in 3 days to Steven Court. Should I change the name of my blog to Life on Steven Court? Sounds lame to me but we won't be living life on Ollie Lane anymore :( I'm only sad because not many folks get to live on a street named for their firstborn son. I guess if I birth another boy I'll have to name him Steven and then people will be right when they ask, "Did you name your kid after the street you live on?"
I need a few votes of confidence. Can I keep my blog from dying?
posted by at 7:29 PM |

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Dana Gay said........
you can do it! it doesn't matter what you call it your recording memories for your kids!!
 


At 8:11 PM, Blogger jamie christine said........
yes, you can! remember, for the new CPR, you only need chest compressions and not mouth to mouth. so keeping your blog alive won't be as gross as you might think! ...if that sounds random, it's just to assure you that random is OK...